The beauty of New England is spectacular at any time of the year but Autumn – or Fall – is when it shines brightest. The air is crisp, the apples are ripe, and the leaves are most definitely the stars of the show. Rustic, rugged and historical, this is one destination that you do not want to miss. But while the bucolic villages of Canada and New England are charming, let’s not forget that there are bright lights and a big, big city nearby!
So grab onto your hats and begin or end your journey in the city that never sleeps, or even the sunshine state!
- Classic cruises package
- Expedition Cruises Package
- Private chauffeur driven transport from home to airport and back again
- 1 per port, per day among a selection of excursions
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- Butler service in every suite and 24-hour dining service