TEA TIME WITH SILVERSEA PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Completion and submission of an entry will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all information on how to enter the Competition published in publications of Silversea Cruises (including social media if applicable) also apply to this Competition. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. Travel Agents & Home Based Agents who are residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 or over at the time of entry only, except Wholesaler agents, employees of Silversea Cruises and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Competition (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees.
2. (“Competition Period”). Any entries received outside the Competition Period will be void. The opening date and closing date and time for entries to win the prizes listed below:
PRIZE ONE:AUD$2,000 in marketing funds Opens Wednesday 20 October at 13:00 AEDT ends Friday 22 October at 11:59pm How to use the power of Groups Business Webinar
PRIZE TWO:AUD$2,000 in marketing funds Opens Wednesday 27 October at 13:00 AEDT ends Friday 29 October at 11:59pm How to use Marketing Central Webinar
PRIZE THREE:AUD$2,000 in marketing funds Opens Wednesday 3 November; 13:00 AEDT and Friday 5th November at 11:59pm How to use MySilversea.com (booking engine) Webinar
PRIZE FOUR:AUD$2,000 in marketing funds Opens Wednesday 10 November; 13:00 AEDT and Friday 12 November at 11:59pm Africa & the Indian Ocean Webinar
PRIZE FIVE:AUD$2,000 in marketing funds Opens Wednesday 17 November; 13:00 AEDT and Friday 12 November at 11:59pm Cruise 2022 Webinar
PRIZE SIX:AUD$2,000 in marketing funds Opens Wednesday 20 October 13:00 AEDT and Friday 12 November at 11:59pm Attend all five of the above webinars
3. Total prize of AUD$12,000 in marketing funds made up of six individual prizes of AUD$2,000 in marketing funds. The AUD$2,000 in marketing funds are to be used for marketing activities by the winning travel agent to drive Silversea enquiries and bookings. The marketing activity must commence before 31 December 2021. An agent or agency can only win one prize during the webinar campaign period. They cannot win multiple prizes.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must have attended one of the above webinars and submit the response to the following task:
In 50 words or less, explain how you would use the AU$2,000 in marketing funds to drive business to your agency and to Silversea. Entries but be emailed to SalesAUNZ@silversea.com. In their response entrants must include the marketing channels plan on using the funds for, approximate costs per medium and duration of activity. The winning submission will be judged by the Silversea marketing department who will choose the submission that has the best use of the marketing funds.
The winner must to invoice Silversea by 31 December 2021. Silversea will not pay any invoices to third parties, the winner must invoice Silversea direct.
5. Silversea Cruises reserves the right to remove from the Competition any entries submitted if, in its reasonable opinion, it suspects any breach of these Terms and Conditions or if it receives any complaint from a third party relating to such entry.
6. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the closing dates listed above. Should we be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The Prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no changes requested by the winner shall be permissible. The Prize cannot be sold, can only be used for the agreed purpose, and may only be redeemed by the individual Winner.
8. The winner is personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the Prize. By participating in the Competition, participants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Silversea Cruises nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
9. In the event that, for reasons beyond Silversea Cruises' reasonable control Silversea Cruises is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize. Silversea Cruises also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Notification of the Winner and claiming the Prize
10. The Winner will be notified by email, or using other contact details provided to Silversea Cruises during the entry process, within 7 days after the end of the Competition Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the Winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid entries that were received during the Competition Period. The Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
11. Winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within two (2) days of having been notified. If the Winner has not claimed the Prize by the date specified Silversea Cruises reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant.
Data Protection and Publicity
13. Subject to the participants' consent, the participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are the winner of the Competition in accordance with regulatory requirements. In such circumstances, Silversea Cruises may also make free use of this information and the participants' photographs for publicity and news purposes, both during this and future promotions by Silversea Cruises. This includes, subject to the participants’ consent, making their name available on Silversea Cruises' websites and social media platforms.
14. The Prize provider and promoter of this Competition is RCL Cruises Ltd trading as Silversea Cruises Australia Pty Ltd. (ABN 21 108 807 101), of 8 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (referred to within these Terms and Conditions as “Silversea Cruises”).
15. Silversea Cruises' decision is final and binding on the participants.
16. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the competition, their entry will be void.
17. Silversea Cruises reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant and to require the return of any part of the Prize already awarded.
18. Save where it has been negligent, Silversea Cruises will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Competition or their acceptance and/or use of the Prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Silversea Cruises' liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
19. Silversea Cruises reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the Prize) if, in its sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a technical or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Competition, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such technical or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize through a further draw or to divide the value of the Prize between the winners of the Competition.
20. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Silversea Cruises' reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Silversea Cruises and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Competition at Silversea Cruises' sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Competition, Silversea Cruises may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Competition as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
21. Silversea Cruises reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on Silversea Cruises' website, www.silversea.com.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Australian law and the courts Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms and Conditions