By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Completion and submission of an entry will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to enter the Prize Draw published in publications of Silversea Cruises (including social media if applicable) also apply to this Prize Draw. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
1. Travel Agents & Home Based Agents who are residents of Australia aged 18 or over at the time of entry only, except Wholesaler agents, employees of Silversea Cruises and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw (including third party promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees.
The opening date and closing date and time for entries to win the prizes listed below:
1 August 2021 & 1 November 2021 at 23:59.
(“Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received outside the Prize Draw Period will be void.
- FIRST 100 BOOKINGS PRIZE: A bottle of Pommery Brut Royal NV Champagne 750ml.
- FAMIL PRIZE DRAW: One of eight Silversea famils for the winner and their partner. The Famil will be offered as a ‘self-famil’ for a cruise selected by Silversea to depart between July 2022 and December 2023 inclusive. Silversea reserves the right to offer only one cruise departure date to the winners which cannot be changed to another departure and is not transferrable. The Famil is for the cruise portion only and does not include air, pre/post hotel accommodation or transfers. The winners must make their own way to and from the points of embarkation and disembarkation. The suite category is selected by Silversea and is only for two people.
- MAJOR PRIZE: A Silversea famil for two people plus a weekend getaway at a Hilton Hotel of their choice, plus $300 room credit added.Only applicable in Australia to Hilton®, DoubleTree®, Curio Collection by Hilton® & Garden Inn®. Blackout dates apply. Dates chosen by winners are at the discretion of Silversea.
This includes 2 nights for 2 people and $300 room credit.
2. In order to enter, entrants must successfully complete the following:
FIRST 100 BOOKINGS PRIZE: Deposit (or pay in full) a suite to instantly win a bottle of Pommery Brut Royal NV Champagne 750ml. Valid on New Bookings or future cruise credit usage only. Not applicable to Net Rates or published groups. Cancel/re-books do not qualify. Not applicable on V2V. Bottle of Champagne only valid for one booking per agency. Silversea will contact you to request delivery details. Minimum booking value to receive the bottle of Pommery is $15,000.
FAMIL PRIZE DRAW AND MAJOR PRIZE: Complete all of the following steps and provide the information and screen grabs of activity to SalesAUNZ@silversea.com:
- S.A.L.T. KITCHEN: Sign up to MySilversea. Please provide your login email address and store name in order to verify your registration. If already registered provide your current login email address and store name.
- LA TERRAZZA: Visit Marketing Central and download a video or image and post with the tag #Silversea on your store’s preferred social media platform. Provide a screen shot of the social media post to Silversea.
- POOL DECK: Visit Marketing Central and create a customisable flyer or HTML email and send to your store’s client database. Provide a copy of a screen shot of the customised flyer or the HTML email that you sent to your database.
- OBSERVATION DECK: Complete two Silversea Academy modules after 1 August and provide your Silversea Academy certificates. If you have already completed the entire course please send Silversea your last two certificates.
Entrants must send all of the above to Silversea at SalesAUNZ@silversea.com between 1 August 2021 and 1 November 2021 to go into the Major Prize Draw. Once the above steps are completed once by the entrant, this qualifies as one entry only. Minimum booking value for entry into Major Prize Draw is $15,000 between 1 August 2021 & 1 November 2021.
MAJOR PRIZE: In addition to the famil prize, the top two highest revenue selling agencies between 1 August 2021 and 1 November 2021 inclusive will win a weekend getaway at a Hilton Hotel of their choice, plus $300 room credit added valued at$1,300. This includes 2 nights for 2 people and $300 room credit. Minimum booking value for top two highest revenue selling agencies is $50,000 to qualify 1 August 2021 & 1 November 2021.
3. Silversea Cruises reserves the right to remove from the Prize Draw any entries submitted if, in its reasonable opinion, it suspects any breach of these Terms and Conditions or if it receives any complaint from a third party relating to such entry.
4. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the closing dates listed above. Should we be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. The Prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no changes requested by the winner shall be permissible. There is no cash or other alternative to the Prize in whole or in part. The Prize cannot be sold and may only be redeemed by the individual Winner.
6. The winner is personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the Prize. By participating in the Prize Draw, participants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Silversea Cruises nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
7. In the event that, for reasons beyond Silversea Cruises' reasonable control Silversea Cruises is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize. Silversea Cruises also reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Notification of the Winner and claiming the Prize
8. The Winner will be notified by email, or using other contact details provided to Silversea Cruises during the entry process, within 7 days after the end of the Prize Draw Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the Winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid entries that were received during the Prize Draw Period. The Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
9. Winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within two (2) days of having been notified. If the Winner has not claimed the Prize by the date specified Silversea Cruises reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant.
Data Protection and Publicity
11. Subject to the participants' consent, the participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are the winner of the Prize Draw in accordance with regulatory requirements. In such circumstances, Silversea Cruises may also make free use of this information and the participants' photographs for publicity and news purposes, both during this and future promotions by Silversea Cruises. This includes, subject to the participants’ consent, making their name available on Silversea Cruises' websites and social media platforms.
12. The Prize provider and promoter of this Prize Draw is RCL Cruises Ltd trading as Silversea Cruises Australia Pty Ltd. (ABN 21 108 807 101), of 8 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (referred to within these Terms and Conditions as “Silversea Cruises”).
13. Silversea Cruises' decision is final and binding on the participants.
14. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Prize Draw, their entry will be void.
15. Silversea Cruises reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant and to require the return of any part of the Prize already awarded.
16. Save where it has been negligent, Silversea Cruises will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the Prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant's ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Silversea Cruises' liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
17. Silversea Cruises reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw (including altering the Prize) if, in its sole discretion, the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a technical or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Prize Draw, Silversea Cruises reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such technical or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize through a further draw or to divide the value of the Prize between the winners of the Prize Draw.
18. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Silversea Cruises' reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Silversea Cruises and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Prize Draw at Silversea Cruises' sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, Silversea Cruises may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
19. Silversea Cruises reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on Silversea Cruises' website, www.silversea.com.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Australian law and the courts Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions