Information contained herein does not form part of any offer or contract. Silversea’s standard terms and conditions apply to the full World Cruise and all voyage segments unless specifically noted herein.
Please refer to www.silversea.com for the most current schedules and fares. Single supplements apply, may vary by category and change over time. Silversea’s “Included Shore Excursion Program” available also to full World Cruise guests.
WORLD CRUISE (from 2022 onwards)
A. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT (NON-DACH):
To reserve a suite on the full World Cruise or any World Cruise voyage segment, a 25% deposit of the total cruise fare is required. Deposits must be received within seven days of booking or sooner, depending on time of booking. Unless otherwise noted, final payment must be received by Silversea 180 days prior to cruise departure. For bookings made within 30 days of departure, final payment must be received within 48 hours. Silversea reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at the time final payment is due. Payment may be made by cheque (US Funds), VISA, Master Card, American Express or Discover.
For DACH markets, different payment schedule applies:
- Initial deposit: 25% of the cruise fare
- At 150 days, 50% of the total payment needs to be deposited
- At 120 days, 75% of the total payment needs to be deposited
- At 90 days, 90% of the total payment needs to be deposited
- Final payment to come not later than 30 days before departure.
B. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or any component thereof, you or your travel professional are required to contact the Silversea Reservations Department by telephone as well as submit your cancellation in writing. The following cancellation charges shall apply:
- From the date of deposit to 181 days prior to the initial sailing date: 500 USD / 450 EUR / 350 BPS / 650 CAD / 650 AUD per person; this admin fee will be automatically converted to a future cruise credit (FCC) and sent to you within 15 days from the cancellation date - please see detailed FCC terms below in the dedicated paragraph;
- 180 – 151 days prior to the initial sailing date: 25% of the total cruise fare per person;
- 150 – 121 days prior to the initial sailing date: 50% of the total cruise fare per person;
- 120 – 91 days prior to the initial sailing date: 75% of the total cruise fare per person;
- 90 – 0 days prior to the initial sailing date or nonappearance at the time of sailing: 100% of the total cruise fare per person.
Please note the same payment and cancellation terms applying on full World Cruise voyages apply as well on the following cruises:
- Grand Voyages
- Northwest Passage 2022: voyage code WI220824024
- Northwest Passage 2023: voyage code WI230821024
- Deep South Antarctica 2023: voyage code E1230212020
Exceptionally, for World Cruise 2022 on Silver Whisper, the following terms apply (NON-DACH):
- Guests wishing to cancel up to 36 days (November 30th, 2021) prior to sail date, an administration fee of 500 USD / 450 EUR / 350 BPS / 650 CAD / 650 AUD per person will be charged; this administration fee can be converted to a future cruise credit (FCC) if desired.
- For cancellations from 35 days prior to sail date (December 1st, 2021) to departure date, please note cancellation charges equal to 100% of the cruise fare per person apply.
- Final payment due date: November 30th, 2021.
Admin Fee converted into Future Cruise Credit (FCC): within 15 days from the cancellations dates, clients will receive a FCC certificate in the same amount and currency of the Admin Fee. The FCC has a validity of 2 years validity from the issuing date. Any booking made using this Cruise Credit must be made prior to the expiry date above and sailing must commence no later than one year after the expiry date. This Cruise Credit is non-refundable and must be presented to your travel consultant and/or the Silversea reservations agent in advance of booking. The Cruise Certificate will not be honored onboard the ship and must be redeemed prior to embarking on the selected sailing. The Cruise Credit may be applied toward the cruise fare due and non-cruise components such as air upgrades, land, hotel nights and transfers, on a new booking made on or after its issue date. The Cruise Credit has no cash value and will be forfeited if not used prior to the expiration date. The Cruise Credit will be honored in the name(s) of the Guest(s) included on the Cruise Credit, or as a one-time exception the Cruise Credit can be transferred with a notarized letter from the Cruise Credit holder, naming the friend(s)/relative(s) the Credit is being transferred to. The Cruise Credit applies on any mutually agreed sailing of a vessel owned or operated by Silversea (unless charted to a third party) in which accommodation is available at the time the Cruise Credit is applied. The Cruise Credit may be used for all suite categories and pricing promotions other than: incentive groups and chartered sailings. Guests will remain responsible for paying the applicable deposit amounts, taxes/fees, port expenses and gratuities for the new booking (other restrictions may apply). Guests may apply the value of multiple Cruise Credit certificate to any one booking. If the value of this certificate is applied to a booking of less than its assigned value, remaining amount can be used on other new bookings, subject to the same terms and conditions as stated herein. Once applied toward future cruise(s), the Cruise Credit will be rendered null and void. Any use of the Cruise Credit shall be subject to the rates, cancellation fees, brochure terms and conditions and terms of the passage contract in effect on the date the booking is confirmed by Silversea. If cancellation is made on travel booked using a Cruise Credit, the value of the Cruise Credit will be subject to Silversea’s standard cancellation policy terms. Other terms and conditions may apply. On behalf of Silversea, we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you aboard in the very near future!
Please note: Terms and Conditions can vary according to country. Please contact your travel or sales agent for complete information.
Guests who are booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) who cancel any portion of the cruise will have their entire booking cancelled and will be re-booked on the revised segment(s) subject to space availability at the time of change. Guests booked on the full World Cruise (all segments) in a Silver Suite or higher, who cancel any portion of the cruise will forfeit their suite. Silversea reserves the right to allocate suites or suite categories to specific combination segments; hence all suites or suite categories may not be available for specific segments or segment combinations. Changes are subject to cancellation penalties. All information herein is accurate and in effect at time of printing. Silversea reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions. Ship’s registry: Bahamas.