Silver Endeavour will welcome guests in seven of the industry’s most spacious suite categories
(MONACO – August 25, 2022) Silversea Cruises has opened general sales for the inaugural season of its new ship Silver Endeavour℠, strengthening its position as the leading ultra-luxury expedition cruise line. One of the world’s most advanced and luxurious expedition vessels, Silver Endeavour will undertake 12 voyages to Antarctica from November 21, 2022, broadening the industry’s most diverse polar offering. Travelling aboard Silver Endeavour—on voyages that range from five to 20 days and include Silversea’s Antarctica Bridge fly-cruise sailings, as well as an extended ‘Deep South’ expedition and a new 10-day Antarctic Peninsula voyage—the cruise line’s guests will journey in Silversea’s trademark level of comfort, while enjoying some of the most immersive, personalised experiences available in Antarctica. Silversea has also unveiled the ship’s seven suite categories, which include some of the most spacious accommodations in expedition cruising.
“We are delighted to open sales on Silver Endeavour’s inaugural voyages, marking a new era in ultra-luxury expedition cruising,” said Roberto Martinoli, President and CEO, Silversea Cruises. “Silver Endeavour will unlock some of the planet’s most remote and extreme destinations, welcoming guests in Silversea’s trademark level of comfort. With state-of-the-art technology, one of the highest ice-class ratings of any expedition cruise ship, and industry-leading Zodiac- and expert-to-guest ratios, our newest ship will offer a uniquely immersive expedition experience to our well-travelled guests.”
“Among the most advanced expedition ships at sea, Silver Endeavour will enhance the expedition experience to all new levels for our guests when she sets sail to Antarctica from November 2022,” said Conrad Combrink, SVP Expeditions, Destination and Itinerary Management, Silversea Cruises. “I look forward to accompanying our guests on her maiden voyage, as we fly over the Drake Passage to embark Silver Endeavour in King George Island, journeying deep into Antarctica on this milestone voyage.”
Extending from November 21, 2022, to March 14, 2023, Silver Endeavour’s inaugural season will comprise 12 immersive voyages:
- 10 ANTARCTICA BRIDGE FLY-CRUISE VOYAGES
Silver Endeavour will welcome guests on 10 Antarctica Bridge fly-cruise sailings, including her maiden voyage, from November 21. Offering the fastest, most direct route to the White Continent, Silversea’s Antarctica Bridge enables travellers to skip the Drake Passage, flying directly to King George Island in European business-class comfort to embark the ship. Travellers will journey deep into Antarctica on voyages between five and nine days, exploring destinations such as the Antarctic Peninsula, the Antarctic Sound, and the South Shetland Islands. In celebration of the milestone sailing, Conrad Combrink—Silversea’s SVP Expeditions, Destination and Itinerary Management—will be accompanying guests on Silver Endeavour’s inaugural voyage, marking the occasion with various onboard enrichments. Moreover, 20 expedition experts—including marine biologists, historians, naturalists, archaeologists, and more—will share their knowledge with guests on each voyage aboard Silver Endeavour, offering one of the most personalised expedition experiences at sea.
- DEEP SOUTH ANTARCTIC EXPEDITION
Departing round-trip from Puerto Williams on February 12, 2023, Silver Endeavour will journey to the South Shetland Islands, the Antarctic Sound, and the Antarctic Peninsula, before attempting to cross the 69th parallel south on Silversea’s first ever 20-day ‘Deep South’ expedition. Facilitated by the ship’s PC6 ice class rating—among the highest of any expedition ship—and her cutting-edge navigation and exploration technology, the sailing will offer travellers the opportunity to access some of the world’s most remote and extreme destinations, exploring Antarctica first-hand, and witnessing the continent’s rare wildlife and unique landscapes.
- NEW 10-DAY ANTARCTIC PENINSULA VOYAGE
Concluding Silver Endeavour’s inaugural season in Antarctica, guests will set sail on a brand new 10-day voyage to the Antarctic Peninsula, departing round-trip from Puerto Williams on March 4, 2023. Spending six days exploring the peninsula during this variation of Silversea’s iconic peninsula voyages, travellers are likely to see penguin colonies, as well as various other bird species; different seal species; and other marine life. Silver Endeavour’s amenities will enhance the experience for guests with her remote gimbal camera system, her remotely operated underwater vehicle, and her industry-leading expert- and Zodiac-to-guest ratios.
Silver Endeavour will offer guests unparalleled comfort, with an industry-high crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1 and some of the most spacious all-balcony suites in expedition cruising, with accommodations ranging from 33m² (356ft²) to 174m² (1,868ft²) between decks five and eight. Silversea has unveiled seven suite categories for Silver Endeavour:
- Owner’s Suite – At 174m² (1,868ft²) with a balcony of 69m² (737ft²), the Owner’s Suite is the largest aboard Silver Endeavour, located in a premium position at her bow on deck seven. Offering far-reaching views throughout, it features a large living room, separate dining room, bar area, and two spacious bedrooms with bathrooms.
- Grand Suite – Silver Endeavour’s Grand Suite, also positioned at the bow on deck seven, spans 155m² (1,668ft²) has a balcony of 64m² (684ft²). The Suite offers sweeping views of the destination from its large balcony and indoor spaces. The spacious interior comprises a living room, separate dining area, bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom. An additional bedroom area can accommodate a third guest.
- Silver Suite – Eight Silver Suites of 50m² (535ft²) welcome guests on deck eight, with floor-to-ceiling windows in all living areas and balconies of 7m² (78ft²). The Silver Suite’s interior comprises a comfortable living room, separate dining area, bedroom with large walk-in closet and bathroom.
- Premium, Deluxe, Superior and Classic Veranda Suites – Silver Endeavour will welcome guests in 90 Premium, Deluxe, Superior, and Classic Veranda Suites between decks five and eight, maintaining the trademark layout of Silversea’s most popular accommodation option. At 33m² (356ft²), each Veranda Suite includes a generous walk-in closet; well-appointed bathroom with a large walk-in shower, vanity and toilet; spacious living and bedroom areas, with convertible sofas; and a writing desk. Balconies of 5m² (52ft²) offer sweeping views of the destination.
Find out more information about Silver Endeavour’s inaugural season here
View and download images of Silver Endeavour’s suites here
View Silversea’s media kit here
About Silversea Cruises
Silversea Cruises is recognized as an innovator in the ultra-luxury cruise industry, offering guests large-ship amenities aboard its intimate, all-suite vessels: Silver Dawn℠, Silver Shadow℠, Silver Whisper®, Silver Spirit®, Silver Muse®, and Silver Moon℠ – all designed to offer an atmosphere of conviviality and casual elegance. With the inclusion of the expedition ships Silver Endeavour℠, Silver Origin®, Silver Wind®, Silver Explorer®, and Silver Cloud®, Silversea's itineraries encompass all seven continents and feature worldwide luxury cruises to the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, the Galápagos, both Polar Regions, and hundreds of fascinating destinations in between. Silversea is also looking forward to the launch of two new ultra-luxury Nova-class ships—Silver Nova℠ and Silver Ray℠. Silversea Cruises is one of five cruise brands owned by global cruise company Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL).
About Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is one of the leading cruise companies in the world with a global fleet of 64 ships traveling to approximately 1,000 destinations around the world. Royal Caribbean Group is the owner and operator of three award-winning cruise brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises, and it is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that operates TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, the brands have an additional 10 ships on order as of June 30, 2022. Learn more at www.royalcaribbeangroup.com or www.rclinvestor.com.