Nearly 200 free shore excursions, including many brand-new experiences, feature in the value-rich promotion
Only valid for the United States and Canada.
Miami, FL – June 7, 2018) Ultra-luxury cruise specialist, Silversea, is offering exceptional savings on a number of voyages to Asia in 2018 and 2019 with an All-Inclusive Package promotion now available on new bookings. The savings program includes free economy roundtrip air or business-class air upgrade for $2,499 (3,299 CAD) each way for flights from select U.S. and Canadian gateways; free one-night pre- and post-cruise hotel stay; free transfers between airport, hotel and ship; and at least one free shore excursion in every port. Plus, an Early Booking Bonus saving of 10% is available on select departure dates.
"Our discerning guests realize that travel can enrich their lives by revealing the authentic beauty of the world," said Barbara Muckermann, Silversea's Chief Marketing Officer. "With that in mind, we have designed our All-Inclusive Package offer to include truly inspired shore excursions that best showcase the highlights of the Far East. They have the ability to evoke awe and will enable our guests to experience unique moments."
Silversea's shore experiences are carefully crafted to reveal the cultural, historical and natural treasures of Asia, from Vietnam's surreal Ha Long Bay and the tropical paradise of Koh Samui to the golden temples of Myanmar. Approximately 180 free shore excursions are available, complemented by additional shore options available for purchase. Among the free excursions are:
Nearly 20 new options, including:
• Bangkok, Thailand: Thai history is revealed in a single location during the panoramic, half-day ‘Ancient City Park by Tram’ excursion to the Ancient City – home to reconstructed and relocated historical buildings.
• Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: During the eye-opening, full-day ‘Kayaking in the Mangrove Forest’ adventure, guests are immersed in the exquisite natural beauty of the Can Gio Mangrove Reserve.
• Hong Kong: The half-day ‘Tai Chi, Tea & Dim Sum’ cultural outing introduces guests to the local Hong Kong lifestyle through exercise, eating and drinking.
• Koh Samui, Thailand: Guests can relax in a hammock, stroll on the beach, swim in a shimmering pool, and enjoy complimentary drinks and a Thai lunch during the half-day ‘W Koh Samui Luxury Resort Getaway.’
• Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia: The spectacular flora and fauna of the Klias Wetlands are explored during the full-day ‘Klias Wetlands River Safari,’ an exciting river-cruise excursion with dinner.
• Muara, Brunei: The ‘Brunei by Night with Local Dining Experience’ explores the local culture and specialties of Brunei during a memorable evening excursion with dinner.
• Singapore: Guests are immersed in the spectacular lights and sights of Singapore during the ‘Evening Spectacular’ excursion to this vibrant city island.
Traditional favorites, notable for their wow-factor:
• Coron, Philippines: The ‘Coron Exploration’ showcases the exquisite natural beauty of Coron Island by boat, through an incredibly scenic and memorable sightseeing cruise.
• Ha Long Bay, Vietnam: The ‘Ha Long Bay Kayak Exploration’ spotlights the breathtaking seascape of Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, during a kayak adventure to explore amazing caves and a fishing village.
• Tianjin, China: The full-day ‘Forbidden City’ excursion to the historic city of Beijing reveals two extraordinary landmarks: the Forbidden City and Beijing Olympic Green.
• Yangon, Myanmar: An impressive landmark by day, Shwedagon becomes a stunning vision by night, as the ancient, jewel-encrusted stupa is illuminated with light. Guests can explore the temple, home to major Buddhist relics, on the ‘Shwedagon by Candlelight’ evening tour.
An experience exclusive to Silversea:
• Incheon (Seoul), South Korea: The ‘DMZ and the 3rd Tunnel’ excursion invites guests to discover the storied past of a nation divided by civil war for nearly 60 years.
As the intimate Silver Muse and Silver Shadow sail to some of the Far East's most coveted destinations, guests will enjoy the luxury of spacious ocean-view suites, sumptuous cuisine, and the personalized service of a butler. Enriching the onboard experience are such all-inclusive amenities as complimentary premium wines and spirits, specialty coffees, bottled water, juices and soft drinks; in-suite bar, stocked with guests' preferences; in-suite 24-hour dining service; lecture and enrichment programs; and unlimited free Wi-Fi.
All-Inclusive Package fares with the Early Booking Bonus start from $4,050 (4,680 CAD) per guest, based on double occupancy. Voyages range from 7 to 17 days.Sample itineraries include:
• Silver Muse departs November 19, 2018, on a 12-day voyage from Hong Kong to Singapore with calls in Manila, Romblon Island, Coron Island, Palawan Island, Kota Kinabalu, Muara, and Kuching (Borneo).
• Silver Muse departs December 1, 2018, on a 12-day, roundtrip voyage from Singapore with calls in Kuala Lumpur, Georgetown, Phuket, Yangon, and Langkawi.
• Silver Shadow departs February 1, 2019, on a 7-day, roundtrip voyage from Hong Kong with calls in Ha Long Bay, Chan May (gateway to vibrant Da Nang and Imperial Huế), and Sanya.
Silversea Cruises, which is chaired by Manfredi Lefebvre d'Ovidio, is recognized as an innovator in the ultra-luxury cruise line industry, offering guests large-ship amenities aboard its intimate, all-suite vessels: Silver Wind, Silver Shadow, Silver Whisper, Silver Spirit and Silver Muse – all designed to offer an atmosphere of conviviality and casual elegance. With the inclusion of the expedition ships Silver Explorer, Silver Galapagos, Silver Discoverer, and with Silver Cloud recently joining the Expedition fleet, Silversea's itineraries encompass all seven continents and feature worldwide luxury cruises to the Mediterranean, Caribbean, both polar regions and hundreds of fascinating destinations in between. Silversea is also looking forward to the launch of two new ultra-luxury ships: Silver Moon is due to join the fleet in 2020, and Silver Dawn is scheduled to be delivered in late 2021. Both will be sister ships to flagship Silver Muse, maintaining the small-ship intimacy and spacious all-suite accommodations.