Silversea’s Rest Assured Programme
True peace of mind. If, for any reason, you have to cancel within 120 to 1 days prior to departure, Silversea’s Rest Assured Programme provides a 100% Cruise Credit on any and all charges paid including air, pre- and/or post-cruise hotel and land programmes (less any penalties incurred by Silversea such as airline, hotel or tour operator cancellation fees), which may be applied toward a future Silversea cruise. Additional restrictions may apply.
Looking forward to a holiday with Silversea should be like every other part of your vacation — filled with excitement, anticipation and peace of mind knowing that Silversea takes care of every detail. Still, there’s always the unforeseen before you sail. That is why we are delighted to offer you Silversea’s Rest Assured Programme to make it even easier to relax and do nothing but look forward to a wonderful vacation — even during that critical 120-day period before embarkation!
If, for any reason, you have to cancel within 120 to 1 day prior to departure, Rest Assured provides a 100% Cruise Credit on any and all charges paid (including air, pre- and/or post-cruise hotel and land programmes), which may be applied toward a future Silversea cruise.
It’s affordable, too — just 9% of your total holiday cost. Then if you need to cancel at the last minute (1 – 120 days prior to departure but at least 24 hours prior to departure), you’ll receive 100% credit for your total holiday cost including air, pre- and/or post-cruise hotel and land programmes, if applicable. (Minus, of course, the fee for Rest Assured.)
You can apply your credit toward any Silversea cruise departing during the following 12 months. But you can only use your credit for the cruise-only portion of your voyage. It cannot be applied towards port charges, government fees and taxes, or the purchase of air upgrades, land programmes, transfers and Silversea GuestCare.
For additional information, please contact your Travel Profession or Silversea directly.
Silversea’s Rest Assured Programme is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Term & Conditions
- The Rest Assured Programme is available on most Silversea voyages with the exception of a Silversea World Cruise or any World Cruise segment voyage.
- The Rest Assured Programme must be added at the time of booking and must be paid for in full at the time of deposit.
- The fee for the Rest Assured Programme is refundable only on bookings cancelled at least 121 days prior to departure.
- The Cruise Credit does not include the Rest Assured Programme fee.
- Cancellations will only be accepted 1 – 120 days prior to cruise departure and at least 24 hours prior to sailing. The booking must be paid in full at the time of cancellation. “No Shows” forfeit the Cruise Credit.
- If the Cruise Credit is elected from 120 to 31 days prior to departure, the Cruise Credit will be issued in the amount of total charges paid, regardless of the normal applicable penalty percentage at the time of cancellation.
- Silversea’s standard cancellation policy terms remain in effect for any bookings cancelled 121 days or more prior to departure.
- The Rest Assured Programme is not insurance.
- The Cruise Credit is valid for travel within 12 months from the date of the cancelled voyage and will be issued in accordance with the cancelled booking as either air/sea or cruise-only, and will be applied after any other savings incentives are applied (i.e. Silver Sailings, and Venetian Society).
- The Cruise Credit must be applied toward a Silversea cruise and cannot be applied towards port charges, government fees and taxes, or the purchase of air, air upgrades, land programmes, or transfers.
- The Cruise Credit has no cash value and are non-transferable.
- The Cruise Credit cannot be used in conjunction with non-combinable offers.
- Previously issued Silversea cruise credits or shipboard credits will not be included in the Cruise Credit but will be returned to guests for their future use and will be subject to the credit’s original terms and conditions.If the original credit’s expiration date is earlier than that of the Cruise Credit, a new cruise credit or shipboard credit will be issued to correspond with the expiration date of the Cruise Credit.
- The Rest Assured Programme is subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- The Rest Assured Programme is not available to guests booking a Silversea voyage using a Cruise Credit, unless the total value of the voyage exceeds the Cruise Credit in which case the Rest Assured Programme will only be offered on the portion of the total charges which exceeds the Cruise Credit.
- If cancellation is made on travel booked using a Cruise Credit, the value of the Cruise Credit will be subject to Silversea’s standard cancellation policy terms.Any residual Cruise Credit balance may be applied to a future voyage that embarks during the original twelve month period.Under no circumstances will any outstanding Cruise Credit be available for use after the original twelve month period has ended.