Health & Medical Requirements
All guests are required to report in writing to Silversea at the time their reservation is made:
- Any physical or mental condition that may require medical or professional treatment or attention during the voyage
- Any condition that may render the guest unfit for travel, or that may require special care or assistance
- Any condition that may pose a risk or danger to the guest or anyone else onboard the ship
- Any condition that may require oxygen for medical reasons
- Any intention or need to use a wheelchair cart, or other mobility device or a service or assistance animal aboard ship.aboard ship.
By booking passage and by boarding the ship, the guest represents and warrants that he/she is physically and otherwise fit to travel, and that the guest will comply at all times with applicable rules and regulations of the ship and orders and instructions of the ship's officers and medical staff. Silversea reserves the right without liability to require a guest to disembark and/or to refuse to board and transport a guest who, in the judgment of Silversea or the ship's Master, is unfit to travel or may require care beyond that which Silversea is reasonably able to provide. Those guests requiring wheel-on and/or wheel-off access must contact Silversea prior to making a booking. Silversea reserves the right to deny boarding to any guest who failed to notify Silversea of such requirement at the time of booking.
Silversea is unable to accommodate service animals onboard Silver Galapagos, as their entry into Galapagos National Park is prohibited.
At the time of booking, expectant mothers are required to supply a medical certificate establishing their fitness for travel at the time they are due to travel. Silversea is unable to accommodate women who have entered their twenty-fourth (24th) week of pregnancy and will not be responsible or liable for any complication relative to any pregnancy during the entire duration of the cruise or there after. Additionally, airlines may have restrictions that may differ from Silversea’s. Please contact your travel professional or airline.