Request a Quote
You don't have the latest version of Macromedia Flash Player.
Why not? download and install
the latest version now? It will only take a moment.
How to Explore the Virtual Tours
Zoom in with the Shift key.
Zoom out with the Control key.
Move left, right, up and down using the arrow keys on your keyboard OR by holding down mouse button.
View additional rooms by clicking in the doorway of the Owner’s Suite, Grand Suite and Royal Suite.
Expertly designed and exquisitely appointed. Ideal for entertaining friends or enjoying a quiet dinner “at home”. Whatever you wish. Available as a one-bedroom configuration or as two-bedrooms (as illustrated) by adjoining with a Veranda Suite.
One bedroom: 1,425–1,532 sq ft / 132–142m2 including veranda (560–667 sq ft / 52–62m2)
Two bedroom: 1,772–1,879 sq ft / 165–175m2 including veranda (595–702 sq ft / 55–65m2)
- Two teak verandas with patio furniture and floor-to-ceiling glass doors; two-bedroom has additional veranda
- Living room (with convertible sofa to accommodate an additional guest)
- Sitting area; two-bedroom has additional sitting area
- Separate dining area
- Twin beds or queen-sized bed: two-bedroom has additional twin beds or queen-sized bed
- Marbled bathroom with double vanity, separate shower and full-sized whirlpool tub; plus a powder room; two-bedroom has additional marbled bathroom with full-sized bath
- Walk-in wardrobe(s) with personal safe
- Vanity table(s) with hair dryer
- Writing desk(s)
- Flat screen television(s) with interactive video, on-demand movies and music, and satellite news programming
- Bang & Olufsen audio system
- Radio/Alarm with iPod docking station
- Direct-dial telephone(s)