Now Serving Tasty Travels
Innovative menus crafted by world-renowned chefs. Private tastings in the most distinguished wine regions of the planet. An interactive, onboard gastronomic experience presented by Relais & Châteaux®. Silversea’s food and wine cruises deliver the world’s most delectable flavours directly to you.Read more
Fully indulge in the cuisine of your voyage’s destinations. Entice your appetite while observing chef demonstrations and savouring a grand gourmet dinner aboard our Culinary Arts Voyages. Relish onboard vintner lectures, intimate tastings, and pairings of red and white varietals with both lunch and dinner on a Wine Series Voyage. And for those craving to refine their culinary talents, the L'École des Chefs cooking school serves up a broad curriculum of tantalising events, designed exclusively for Silversea cruises by Relais & Châteaux.
WINE SERIES VOYAGES
Enjoy lectures, tastings and optional private tours to renowned vineyards & world-class wineries — a famous château in the Médoc region of Bordeaux, for example, or a winery in the Barossa Valley in Australia. On board, you'll enjoy an extensive selection of fine red & white wine pairings with both lunch and dinner.
L’ECOLE DES CHEFS BY RELAIS & CHÂTEAUX
On select voyages, Silversea guests can experience a unique cooking school concept, L'Ecole des Chefs by Relais & Châteaux. A broad curriculum of tantalising culinary events has been designed exclusively for Silversea by Relais & Châteaux.
- Cooking Demonstrations — Watch the chef at work creating his favourite dishes, which are then paired with the perfect wine by the head sommelier.
- Lunch & Learn — Join a small group of fellow epicureans at this intimate cooking and lunching event. The chef will demonstrate preparation of your appetiser, main course and dessert, serving each course while preparing the next.
- Market to Plate — Embark on a market tour to shop for fresh ingredients that will later be skilfully transformed into masterpieces of regional specialities — either during a cooking class on board or at an actual Relais & Châteaux property. This unique shoreside event and Slow Food experience is offered in select ports only.
- Cooking Competitions — Guests will be entertained and educated by inspiring cooking demonstrations that showcase the very best in culinary finesse.
- Knife Skills Workshop – Learn and practice expert cutting techiniques