Embark on a voyage that takes you well off the beaten path, to destinations that will excite your imagination like no other. An expedition with Silversea will inspire your sense of adventure, introducing you to mesmerizing landscapes and exceptional wildlife. You’ll encounter wild animals, exotic flora and fauna, fascinating cultures, and large varieties of bird species. The experiences you’ll have on your voyage aboard Silver Discoverer, Silver Explorer or Silver Galapagos will create a lifetime of memories—ones that you’ll share with all your friends and family when you return home.
- Experience the best pelagic birding on the planet in the Sub-Antarctic islands of New Zealand, home to 126 species of birds including the rare yellow-eyed penguin
- Witness the awkward flight forays of young albatross
- Look for bald eagles in Alaska
- Identify countless birds in the Russian Far East: puffins, guillemots, cormorants, Steller’s sea eagles, brown-headed thrush, Siberian rubythroats, black-legged kittiwakes, and crested or whiskered auklets
- Visit Bird Island in the Galápagos, home to over 30 bird species
- Search for the Galápagos short-eared owl
- Admire the antics of red-footed and blue-footed boobies
Join Silversea Expeditions and the Expedition Team on one of these highly immersive Birding Expedition voyages for an experience like no other, and one that will stay with you long after you’ve returned home.