Request a Quote
You don't have the latest version of Macromedia Flash Player.
Why not? download and install
the latest version now? It will only take a moment.
How to Explore the Virtual Tours
Zoom in with the Shift key.
Zoom out with the Control key.
Move left, right, up and down using the arrow keys on your keyboard OR by holding down mouse button.
View additional rooms by clicking in the doorway of the Owner’s Suite, Grand Suite and Royal Suite.
Stylish and sophisticated. Spacious and welcoming. With separate dining and living rooms, two French balconies, and preferred midship location, Silver Suites are a favourite of returning Silversea guests. Silver Suites can accommodate three guests.
Dimensions: 422 sq ft / 39m2 including 2 French balconies (30 sq ft / 3m2)
All suites and staterooms feature: Butler service, champagne upon request, refrigerator and bar setup stocked with your beverage preferences, European bath amenities, fine bed linens and down duvets, premium mattresses, a choice of nine pillow types, spa robes and slippers, personalised stationery, umbrella, hair dryer, WiFi Internet access (fee applies) and daily suite service with nightly turndown.
- Two French balconies with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Living room (with convertible sofa to accommodate an additional guest)
- Sitting area
- Twin beds or queen-sized bed
- Marbled bathroom with full-sized bath and separate shower
- Walk-in wardrobe with personal safe
- Vanity table with hair dryer
- Writing desk
- Two flat screen televisions with interactive video, on-demand movies and music, and satellite news programming
- Direct-dial telephone(s)
- Laundry service throughout the voyage (not including dry cleaning or pressing)
- Special chocolate welcome and afternoon canapés upon request
- Dinner at officer's table