Request a Quote
You don't have the latest version of Macromedia Flash Player.
Why not? download and install
the latest version now? It will only take a moment.
How to Explore the Virtual Tours
Zoom in with the Shift key.
Zoom out with the Control key.
Move left, right, up and down using the arrow keys on your keyboard OR by holding down mouse button.
View additional rooms by clicking in the doorway of the Owner’s Suite, Grand Suite and Royal Suite.
Expertly designed and exquisitely appointed. At 618 square feet (57 square metres), the Grand Suite is ideal for entertaining friends or enjoying quiet time alone on your private veranda. Grand Suites can accommodate three guests.
Dimensions: 618 sq ft / 57m2 including veranda (86 sq ft / 8m2)
All suites and staterooms feature: Butler service, champagne upon request, refrigerator and bar setup stocked with your beverage preferences, European bath amenities, fine bed linens and down duvets, premium mattresses, a choice of nine pillow types, spa robes and slippers, personalised stationery, umbrella, hair dryer, WiFi Internet access (fee applies) and daily suite service with nightly turndown.
- Teak veranda with patio furniture and floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Living room with sitting area
- Twin beds or queen-sized bed
- Marbled bathroom with full-sized bath and separate shower
- Walk-in wardrobe with personal safe
- Vanity table with hair dryer
- Writing desk
- Two flat screen televisions with interactive video, on-demand movies and music, and satellite news programming
- Direct-dial telephone
- Laundry service
Dry cleaning and pressing
- Afternoon canapés upon request
- Dinner at officer's table
- Four hours of Internet service per suite, per voyage segment
- Two hours of worldwide phone use from your suite, per voyage segment