- Personalised service – the best crew-to-guest ratio in expedition cruising
- Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- In-suite dining and room service – available 24 hours aboard Silver Explorer, and from 06:00 to 23:00 aboard Silver Galapagos and Silver Discoverer
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities led by the Expeditions Team
- Gratuities always included in your fare
- Roundtrip Economy Air between Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
- Two-night pre-cruise hotel stay with breakfast at the Quito JW Marriott
- Evening tour of Quito's historic city highlights
- Post-cruise hotel day room at Hotel Oro Verde in Guayaquil (for guests with flights after 10pm)
- National Park, Ingala Transit Card and porterage fees
- Transfer from JW Marriott to the airport in Quito
- Transfer between the airport and Silver Galapagos in Baltra
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Guayaquil
- Transfer from Hotel Oro Verde to the airport in Guayaquil
Silver Privilege Fares: book early for the best fares and availability; Silver Privilege Fares are structured to reward guests who book early with the best possible fare and the privilege of being able to select their desired suite when the best inventory is available. All Silver Privilege Fares shown are cruise-only per guest, based on double-occupancy in a Vista Suite (Adventure Class for Silver Explorer, Explorer Suite for Silver Galapagos and Silver Discoverer). Availability of all suite categories cannot be guaranteed. Fares for single guests are available upon request. Additional restrictions may apply
Fare Guarantee Programme: Silversea’s Fare Guarantee Programme provides guests with the peace of mind in knowing that when they plan ahead and book early, not only will they be able to reserve their desired suite, but they can also benefit from any future reduction in the Silver Privilege Fares for their voyage, upon request. All voyages are eligible.
Single Occupancy and Third Guest Rates are available upon request: our Reservations team is available for any further clarification.
Shore Excursions and Wifi – 2015 Mediterranean Sailings Only: All Silver Privilege Fares shown are cruise-only per person in US dollars based on double-occupancy in a Vista suite and include Silver Shore Select; applies to new bookings made on or after January 15, 2015 only. Silver Shore Select Excursion are offered on a first come first served basis, in every port of call at no additional charge. Depending on tour timing, up to two Silver Shore Select Excursion may be taken per day. Additional shore excursions are available for purchase; standard cancellation penalties apply. Capacity is limited on all shore excursions including Silver Shore Select and guests’ first choice may or may not be available. Silversea reserves the right to cancel any shore excursions including Silver Shore Select. No credit or other compensation will be given if Silver Shore Select are cancelled or not utilised. All shore excursions including Silver Shore Select are operated by independent operators over whom Silversea has no control. Two hours of complimentary internet access per guest/ per day is available for guests booked on 2015 Mediterranean voyages in Vista or Veranda suites aboard Silver Wind, Silver Cloud and Silver Spirit. Unlimited WiFi service applies for those guests booked on 2015 Mediterranean voyages in Medallion suites and higher aboard Silver Wind and Silver suites and higher aboard Silver Cloud and Silver Spirit. Additional internet packages are available for purchase. WiFi service is not guaranteed. Silversea is not responsible if WiFi service is not available. No credit or other compensation will be provided should WiFi service not be available or should the WiFi allowance go unused. Programme subject to change.
All-Inclusive Silver Galapagos Experience: All Package Fares shown are in US dollars, per guest, based on double-occupancy in an Explorer Suite. Fares are capacity controlled and subject to change at any time without notice. Availability of all suite categories cannot be guaranteed. Fares for single guests are available upon request. Additional restrictions may apply. All fares, savings, offers, itineraries and programmes are subject to change without notice. Voyage highlights, excursions and Enrichment Programmes shown are subject to change and/or cancellation without prior notice. Silversea reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions. Not combinable with any other promotional offer.
In addition to the fare listed above, and only in some exeptional circumstances, guests are also required to purchase Silversea’s Air Charter Package for an additional charge per person. Air Charter Packages for voyages embarking and/or disembarking include Economy Class charter air service between airport/pier. Restrictions may apply. For additional information, refer to the Air Programme Terms & Conditions or contact our Reservations team that is available for any further clarification.
All fares, savings, offers, itineraries and programmes are subject to change without notice. Voyage highlights, excursions and enrichment programmes are subject to change and/or cancellation without prior notice. All information contained herein is accurate and in effect at time of publication. Silversea reserves the right to correct any errors and omissions, and to cancel any offered product or service in the event of such error or omission. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms and Conditions for complete details. Ships’ registry: Bahamas.