- Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Butler service in every suite – all guests are pampered equally
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Diversity of dining venues – casual, romantic, regional delicacies, and gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- In-suite dining and 24-hour room service – always complimentary, always available
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Gratuities always included in your fare
Silver Privilege Fares: book early for the best fares and availability; Silver Privilege Fares are structured to reward guests who book early with the best possible fare and the privilege of being able to select their desired suite when the best inventory is available. All Silver Privilege Fares shown are cruise-only per guest, based on double-occupancy. Availability of all suite categories cannot be guaranteed. Fares for single guests are available upon request. Additional restrictions may apply.
Silversea Fare Guarantee Programme: Silversea’s Fare Guarantee Programme provides guests with the peace of mind in knowing that when they plan ahead and book early, not only will they be able to reserve their desired suite, but they can also benefit from any future reduction in the Silver Privilege Fares for their voyage, upon request. All voyages are eligible.
See Terms and Conditions